These are the best podcast/talks I've seen/listen to recently.
- What Will The Next 10 Years Of Continuous Delivery Look Like? Dave Farley and Jez Humble. This talk is a must. Essential for understanding high-performance teams and modern agile development.
- Preparing For a Future Microservices Journey Using Wardley Maps Susanne Kaiser. Fascinating talk about microservices, concepts involved, and strategies for evolution. At the same time is an excellent example of how to use Wardley Maps to talk about architecture evolution.
- Kubernetes Progress with Kelsey Hightower Softwareengineering daily podcast. Interesting conversation about kubernetes, their use by cloud sellers and the evolution of the ecosystem.
- dotJS 2019 CRDTs for Mortals James Long. CDRTs are data structures specifically designed to achieve (eventual) consistency in distributed environments in a simple way. This talk shows a practical example of use and implementation that can help us understand them.
- O11ycast Ep. #15, Speaking of Serverless with Rachel Myers and Emily Nakashima Interesting discussion about serverless development, customer-vendor relations, using logs correctly, and better understand your data model.
- Simplicity, The Way of the Unusual Architect Dan North. Funny talk with good ideas to fight complexity in our designs.
- Beyond Microservices: Streams, State and Scalability Gwen Shapira. An interesting talk describing the journey from synchronous microservices to event-oriented architecture.
- Recommended Talk/Podcast Database http://www.eferro.net/p/recommended-talks-and-podcasts.html
Post a Comment