Lot of time past since the last post about podcast/talks, but better late than never :-)
- A Thoroughly Practical Approach to Having Your Dream Job J. B. Rainsberger
- Beyond Value Streams: Experimental evolution in action Claudio Perrone
- NoSql: An introduction to poliglot Persistence Brief description about diferent persistences and the fact that nowadays we should known about diferent technologies and use the right tool for each problem.
- Stream Processing Made Heka Easy Rob Miller. A good practical intruducition about Mozilla Heka (interesting tool to create data pipelines).
- Ward Cunningham & Kent Beck at hacksummit 2014 Interesting conversation from two of the best developers about the process of learning, experimentation and other topics.
- Distributed systems in production Jeff Hodges Good tips to operate / develop distributed systems that mutate and grow continuously.
- Scaling Agile with Tribes, Squads, Chapters & Guilds Anders Ivarsson. Another talk about how Spotify scale with loosing their agile culture.
- Life is terrible: Let's talk about the web James Mickens. Funny talk about the current state of web technologies.
- Communication / Soft skills / Agile related
- The Ultimate Question Lance Miller. Good example of Public Speaking with a good message about the positive reinforcement and valiation and their effect in our relations
- 5 Ways to Outsmart Your Brain and Make Better Product Decisions Lauren Gilchrist. Lot of tips and trick on how to outsmart your brain and make better product decisions (overcoming problems as cognitive bias).
- Communication Hacks Matt Wynne. Presentation about communication and how to improve our communication skills (non-violent communication, how to give feedback, etc...).
- What's the worst that can happen? Marc Burgauer. Important points about how we can build authentic trust and safe-to-fail environments.
Would be nice to have feedback/comments about the talks... It's allways rewarding to share out opinions and learnings. Anyone interested?