Some good talks that I show lately:
- A Case for Outside-In Design Sandro Mancuso (another version A Case for Outside-In Design (NEWCRAFTS Conferences Paris)). A very interesting for any developer, product manager o business person. Technics to understand the whole picture for a system and help to define the design from the outside. A good approach for domain modeling.
- AWS re:Invent 2014: AWS Innovation at Scale James Hamilton. A little bit outdated but interesting.
- Five XP Practices for Agile Development David Bernstein.
- Feature branching considered evil Thierry de Pauw. 100% agree. Great explanation about how to optimize team speed using trunk based development.
- Kubernetes Impact with Clayton Coleman Software Engineering daily
- Agile data science ThoughtWorks podcast. Interesting to understand how to have a great collaboration between data scientists and developers when creating a product.
- #23 Leaving Facebook – with Kent Beck Being Human Podcast. As usual, an interesting interview with Kent Beck. Interesting info about internals about the culture at Facebook.