- Sub-second acceptance tests Aslak Hellesoy (at SCLConf 2018) Interesting for anyone with slow tests.
- DevOps at Amazon with Ken Exner GM of AWS Developer Tools Great talk to understand how to deliver and operate software at scale. It contains a lot of useful insights.
- class SRE implements DevOps videos (5m each): A very interesting series to understand how SRE related with DevOps and how google operate services at scale. I think that all of them are very interesting.
- What's the Difference Between DevOps and SRE?
- SLIs, SLOs, SLAs, oh my!
- Risk and Error Budgets
- Toil and Toil Budgets
- Now SRE Everyone Else with CRE!
- Managing Risks as a Site Reliability Engineer
- Actionable Alerting for Site Reliability Engineers
- Observability of Distributed Systems
- Incident Management
- Postmortems and Retrospectives
Thursday, March 28, 2019
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Saturday, March 16, 2019
These are the best podcast/talks I've seen/listen to recently
- Ops and Operability Dan North
- Optimising Continuous Delivery Dave Farley
- Applied Performance Theory Kavya Joshi
- Disentangle the Data Enterprise Spaghetti to continuous delivery Kenny Baas
- How to run a successful Continuous Delivery Enablement team Robin Weston
- Measuring Continuous Delivery Steve Smith
- What We Got Wrong - Lessons from the Birth of Microservices
Sunday, March 03, 2019
- Anzeneering a Journey to Humility Safety and Excellence Joshua Kerievsky. Great talk to understand how safety changes our behavior.
- ChefConf 2018 Keynote. Adam Jacob Day 2 Opening Very interesting talk about tech-based products.
- I came for the easy concurrency I stayed for the easy composition John_Graham-Cumming. A good introduction about composition usage in golang.
- Velocity and Volume or Speed Wins Adrian Cockcroft. A classic talk to understand how to leverage the cloud, continuous delivery and devops to create modern web-scale systems.
- Maximum impact minimum effort Gojko Adzic. Another great talk about product.
- SE-Radio Episode 355: Randy Shoup Scaling Technology and Organization interesting interview about how to scale technology, team and culture.