Eduardo Ferro Personal Mission
- Being responsible for my life and respecting others.
- Looking for both personal and world balance.
- Being myself in all aspects of my life (including professional ones).
- Using my abilities to generate value, both intrinsic and economic, while remaining conscious of social and ethical concerns. (Looking for a positive balance with the world and humankind).
- Always looking for a win-win scenario.
- Learning continuously, both as a person and a professional.
- Deciding how to react (consciously).
- Non-ethical financial business (high frequency trading, investment banking ...).
- Weapon manufacturers, military.
- Casinos and gambling.
- Abuse or exploitation of human beings, animals or degradation of natural resources.
- Businesses that make miserable the lives of others (customers, suppliers, partners, others).
I am very interesting in green and teal organizations that have "people" as their best asset.
I participate in this world, with passion and responsibility... but at a steady pace :-)