Interesting Agile/Lean related talks:
- Competing On The Basis Of Speed (Mary Poppendieck) Optimizing for speed, flow, and waste reduction. Lean Software Development
- The role of leadership in software development (Mary Poppendieck) Good talk, full of good advices.
- The Power of an Agile Mindset (Linda Rising) Very good talk about the "Agile" mindset (aka experimentation or growth mindset)
- Experimentation Mindset (Michael Norton) Acomplement for the Linda Rising talks. Continious learning, experimentation Mindset, double loop learning, ...
- Curing Agile Hangover with Craftsmanship (Sandro Mancuso/Masook Badar) Story about the real agile process of continuous improvement, professionalism. No more "scrum but" agile :)
- The Nature of Software Development (Chet Hendrickson / Ron Jeffries) Interesting talk with the same subject/ideas described in the Ron's book (with the same tittle). Current state of Agile and Agile's good ideas in a real context of common Agile misunderstandings.
- Protocols - The Glue for Applications (Torben Hoffmann) Very interesting, distributed systems, fault tolerant and the desing process for this kinds of systems (full of advices from the Erlang community).
- Keys to SRE (SREcon14) (Ben Treynor) Good description about the term/role of SRE (from the google perspective).
When I empty the talks queue, I'll try the generate this kind of entries more often...