Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Saturday, March 16, 2019
These are the best podcast/talks I've seen/listen to recently
- Ops and Operability Dan North
- Optimising Continuous Delivery Dave Farley
- Applied Performance Theory Kavya Joshi
- Disentangle the Data Enterprise Spaghetti to continuous delivery Kenny Baas
- How to run a successful Continuous Delivery Enablement team Robin Weston
- Measuring Continuous Delivery Steve Smith
- What We Got Wrong - Lessons from the Birth of Microservices
Sunday, March 03, 2019
- Anzeneering a Journey to Humility Safety and Excellence Joshua Kerievsky. Great talk to understand how safety changes our behavior.
- ChefConf 2018 Keynote. Adam Jacob Day 2 Opening Very interesting talk about tech-based products.
- I came for the easy concurrency I stayed for the easy composition John_Graham-Cumming. A good introduction about composition usage in golang.
- Velocity and Volume or Speed Wins Adrian Cockcroft. A classic talk to understand how to leverage the cloud, continuous delivery and devops to create modern web-scale systems.
- Maximum impact minimum effort Gojko Adzic. Another great talk about product.
- SE-Radio Episode 355: Randy Shoup Scaling Technology and Organization interesting interview about how to scale technology, team and culture.