These are the best podcast/talks I've seen/listen to recently
- Systems that Run Forever Self-heal and Scale Joe Armstrong. A great talk by a great genius of our profession who recently passed away.
- Progressive Delivery James Governor. Good ideas to complement and amplify the continuous delivery using canary releasing, segmentation, toggles and so on.
- Scaling Your Architecture with Events and Services Randy Shoup. Very good insights on how to design and evolve a microservice architecture (assuming that you need it).
- Why the fuss about serverless Simon Wardley. A great talk to improve our orientation skills in the world of technology. Makes an excellent introduction to Wardley's maps and uses them to describe the evolution of technology and what serverless implies.
- Management, soft skills, and other interesting topics:
- EMPOWERED Achieving Extraordinary Results with Ordinary People Martin Cagan. Interesting insights about leadership, management and good ideas for hiring in the context of product management.
- Radical Candor: The Surprising Secret to Being a Good Boss First Kim Scott. A great talk describing one of the most difficult skills for good management, sincere and actionable feedback.