/* Sun, you just can't beat me, you just can't. Stop trying,
* give up. I'm serious, I am going to kick the living shit
* out of you, game over, lights out.
/* Hrm... same shit, X doesn't do that but I have to */
/* More PROM shit. Probably has to do with VME RMW cycles??? */
/* The HME is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen. */
/* XXX argggg, there's gotta be a better way than just duplicating this
* whole struct. Unfortunately, this is in a "private" header file,
* so this is our best choice at this point :-/
* XXX Does this match the Heimdal definition? */
servidor.append("puto error de los cojones");
* No sale nada. Qué cojones pasa.
* @param argc Número
* @param argv Parámetros.
// Ñapa. Está en Visor.cpp; paso de hacer un .h para esta cutrez.
// If the calling thread goes away, any function which accesses the calling stack
// will blow up.
* Use this code at your own risk. Don't blame me if it destroys your data!
* Make sure you have a backup before you try this code.
//thats really expensive and fuck..but we really don't wanna have extra spaces!
// Oh, did I mention that I hate Microsoft for doing this to me?