I've just watched these interesting technical talks / podcasts / presentations:
- Event Sourcing and Stream Processing at Scale Martin Kleppmann Info about event processing to design data pipelines and arquitectures that use a distributed log as back bone.
- Command-Query Responsibility Segregation Udi Dahan Very interesting talk that help to think about Event Sourcing, Events and related designs.
- Simplifying the Future Adrian Cockcroft. Very inspirational talk.
- Software Design: Why, When & How Kent Beck. Great talk about software economics and the relation with design....
- https://devchat.tv/ruby-rogues/277-rr-grows-method-with-andy-hunt Andy describes Grows method a very interesting agile approach to software development.