- Succeeding with TDD: Pragmatic Techniques for effective mocking Venkat Subramaniam. Some simple techniques that can help us be quite effective with mocking
- Radical Ideas from the Practice of Cloud Computing
- SE Radio Episode 221: Jez Humble on Continuous Delivery
- Simple Made Easy 2011 Rich Hickey. Great talk and a good excuse to study functional programming.
- Design and architecture for actors Lambda Jam 2014 - Martin Logan A reference talk about the design for concurrency using the actor model.
- Embracing Uncertainty Dan North Keynote. I show this this key note several times but I allways find new interesting details.
- Agile - You keep using that word Dan North Insparing key note
- Evolutionary Architecture and Microservices - A Match Enabled by Continuous Delivery Rebecca Parsons
- http://www.agilealliance.org/resources/learning-center/strategies-for-agile-portfolio-management Goods advice to prioritize, focus on value and portfolio management strategies.
- Pivotal - 3 Big Shifts: CloudFoundry & the future of enterprise IT James Watters Very insterestink talk about the cloud revolution, orchestration. It present the most disruptive techs for the cloud (OSS as a tech standard, software designed as cloud native and agile transformation (dev and ops))
I'll try to rescue the frenquency of this kind of posts :-)
Thank you for sharing mate!
Post a Comment