This are some interesting talks/podcasts/presentations about work culture, leadership, teal organizations, etc that I watched during June and July. Lot's of inspiration...
- How to Go from Fear Driven to Freedom-Centric organizations Podcast The Future Organization. With Matt Perez from Nearsoft, a software development company with a great culture
- Nilan Peiris and the culture of growth at TransferWise Boss Level Podcast
- Episode 34 google at work Hidden Brain podcast
- Reinventing Organizations Frederic Laloux. This talk can be a very good introduction/summary of the great book with the same tittle
- Freedom at Work Talks
- The Power Question Traci Fenton. I want to ask this question to everyone... What would you do if you weren't afraid? Very interesting talk and very interesting question
- The Unexpected Place to Find Your Next Big Innovative Idea Stephen Shapiro
- How to Hire, Fire and Promote—Democratically? Rich Sheridan
- The Power of Freedom at Work Traci Fenton
- Love Your Work Simon Sinek
- Why Leaders Eat Last Simon Sinek
What would you do if you weren't afraid?
Post a Comment