Eduardo Ferro Personal Mission
To be happy and make those around me happy starting with my family and friends, but without limiting my circle of influence.
How I go about trying to achieve this:
- Being responsible for my life and respecting others.
- Looking for both personal and world balance.
- Being myself in all aspects of my life (including professional ones).
- Using my abilities to generate value, both intrinsic and economic, while remaining conscious of social and ethical concerns. (Looking for a positive balance with the world and humankind).
- Always looking for a win-win scenario.
- Learning continuously, both as a person and a professional.
This implies that I will not work for businesses wich I believe are not aligned with my personal mission, including:
- Non-ethical financial business (high frequency trading, investment banking ...).
- Weapon manufacturers, military.
- Casinos and gambling.
- Abuse or exploitation of human beings, animals or degradation of natural resources.
- Businesses that make miserable the lives of others (customers, suppliers, partners, others).
I think we are at a time when we can have a great impact on the planet both positively and negatively and it is our responsibility to keep this in mind at all times. We are facing a revolution combining collaboration, knowledge, and federation of power, so networks are the structures of the future and their growth must not only be sustained but also sustainable.
I participate in this world, with passion and responsibility...
Post a Comment