More interesting talks and podcast that I think that worth the time:
- Marty Cagan / Good talks about product discovery and product management
- Simulating a real-world system in go Sameer Ajmani. Great explanation to understand concurrency, parallelism and scalability using a real-world example. It worth the time.
- Architecting a Modern Financial Institution with Vitor Olivier, Thoughts on Immutability, CI/CD, FP InfoQ Podcast. Some interesting insights from the architecture point of view.
- Open Source World TED Radio Hour. Great episode for the general public about the influence of the open source and other related movements (open hardware, web technology, direct democracy, etc.). Very interesting. It surprised me that they didn't say anything about RMS and the free software movement :(
- Istio motivations with louis ryan Software Engineering Daily podcast. Good episode about service meshes, the "sidecar" concept and other interesting topics.
- ep 302: Kent Beck Primary and secondary emotions Developer On Fire podcast. A very interesting episode about how to deal with emotions from the point of view of a great Engineer. Not the expected topic for a podcast with Kent Beck, but very interesting. It reminded me of David Roncero, Diego Rojas - Workshop: Emociones en equipos de trabajo (in Spanish)