Some good talks that I show lately:
- Designing a high-performing team Alison Coward. How to grow high-performance teams (create new habits, communication, psychological safety, effective meetings, etc...)
- It’s Not Continuous Delivery If You Can’t Deploy Right Now Ken Mugrage. Great description of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and all the needed practices (trunk base development, dark launches, feature toggles, etc). A very good description.
- How Your Systems Keep Running Day After Day John Allspaw. Good reflections and a new (for me) mental model to use failure as a "good" input for product and system design/architecture.
- Failure and Change: Principles of Reliable Systems #YOW!Perth Mark Hibberd Interesting talk to understand failure and how to architect to be resilience.
- Breaking Bad Leadership: The Anti Heroes of DevOps John Rzeszotarski. An interesting Journey using DevOps explaining the kind of leadership needed on each step and context.
- Digital Transformation: Thriving Through the Transition Jeffrey Snover. The first part of the talk is not very interesting for me, but the second part is very interesting to improve our mental models and surf in this fast pace changing environment. It gives some ideas for understanding current trends and learning to adapt.
- Operations: The Last Mile Damon Edwards. This talk is not only very funny, it is also a great description of the problems generated by a "classic" operations mindset and how to change to a modern approach / devops.
Post a Comment