These are the best podcast/talks I've seen/listen to recently. As I needed to refresh some concepts, this time, the main topic is scalability theory.
- Scalability is Quantifiable: The Universal Scalability Law Baron Schwartz
- Queueing Theory in Practice: Performance Modeling for the Working Engineer Eben Freeman
- Applied Performance Theory Kavya Joshi
- Super Sizing Your Servers and the Payback Trap Neil J. Gunther
- Advanced Design Patterns for Amazon DynamoDB (DAT403-R) Rick Houlihan. Some patterns to design scalable systems using DynamoDB