- The Elegant Solution: Toyota's Formula for Mastering Innovation (Matthew May) [Lean, Lean Manufacturing] [Duration: 1:15:00] Interesting presentation on how Toyota incorporates continuous learning and innovation into the company's daily operations.
- "Simple Made Easy" (12-minute redux) by Rich Hickey (2011) (Rich Hickey) [Architecture, Inspirational, Scalability, Software Design] [Duration: 0:12:00] (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) This is a 12-minute redux of the 1-hour talk by Rich Hickey, for really impatient people. Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxdOUGdseq4
- Infrastructure as actual Code • YOW! 2022 (Gregor Hohpe) [Architecture, Architecture patterns, Infrastructure, Serverless] [Duration: 0:59:00] This talk shares recent trends in infrastructure automation, debunks some common misconceptions, and shows you how you can combine AWS’ serverless ecosystem and AWS CDK to rethink application development, deployment, and integration.
- Lean Turned Up to 10 (Chris Lucian, Austin Chadwick) [Lean Software Development, MobProgramming, Technical Practices] [Duration: 0:58:00] (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) Chris and Austin explain why mob programming could be a way to implement lean software development in current teams. Very interesting.
- LKUK13: Cynefin in Action - Liz Keogh (Liz Keogh) [Culture, Engineering Culture, Inspirational] [Duration: 0:51:00] In this talk Liz explains the Cynefin framework and other concepts as Real Options, Deliberate Discovery, Feature Injection, etc.