The interesting talks I've seen are:
- Implementing Programmer Anarchy Fred George (GOTO Chicago 2014) Very good points about hiring, transformation and real power for the developers.
- Implementing Micro Service Architectures Fred George (Oredev 2014) Interesting tips about real example of micro services architecture and the consecuences for the development process and bussines evolution.
- Let It Go: Building a Global Social Enterprise by Empowering Your Employees
Until the past week I don't know Fred George ideas about software development and his talks have impressed me a lot (although I have ethical restrictions on some of the business that he describe). So I decide to see all the presentations I could find.
- Baruco 2012: Micro-Service Architecture
- Yow 2012 Micro Services Architecture
- Interview with Fred George on Programmer Anarchy at GOTO Chicago 2014
- NDC2012 Programmer Anarchy
- Node.Js Dublin 2013: Implementing Programmer Anarchy