- Life is easy. Why do we make it so hard? Jon Jandai at TEDxDoiSuthep Inspirational talk
- RubyRogues 178 Refactoring Ruby with Martin Fowler Quite entertaining episode with some interesting explanations/points about refactoring/reestructuring and the perverted use of the "refactoring" term.
- The art of destroying software Greg Young Some good points about the easy evolution of a system when the services are small enough to be understandables and to be rewritten without fear.
- Crafted Design Sandro Mancuso Very interesting talk about architecture, general desing of an application. Very aligned with the DDD movement and the classic OOP architectures without framework coupling.
- The Next Decade of Agile Software Development J. B. Rainsberger Reflexive talk about the agile message, the (real) impact, the misunderstanding of the message and our attitudes and practices. An opportunity to reflect.
Eduardo Ferro Aldama (eferro) personal blog... Expanding my comfort zone. Agile mindset. Software Developer #Python #Go #FLOSS #agile #extremeprogramming https://github.com/eferro https://linktr.ee/eferro Development, Agile, Software Crafter, and random tech and nontech stuff. Opinions are my own.
Friday, October 31, 2014
Podcasts/Talks 2014 24-30 Oct
These are the most interesting talks I saw these last days:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment