- datomic-functional-database Rich Hickey Interestinc talk about the dificulty of model time dimension using OO and how can be solved think of state as a result of a flow of time events.
- SE-Radio Episode 216: Adrian Cockcroft on the Modern Cloud-based Platform Very interesting talk about the patterns and practices to use design / operate software in the cloud.
- SE-Radio Episode 217: James Turnbull on Docker Good and basic explanation about Docker.
- Mapillary pragmatic big data Peter Neubauer Very pragmatic talk about how to scale the architecture (software, infrastructure) in small steps, postponing until the last responsible moment all the decisions.
- Software_Crasftsmanship (Barcelona CAS2014) Sandro Mancuso. Very inspiring talk about the profesionalism as a developer. IMHO craftmanship is the real spirit of agile.
- Beyond smartphones Troed Sangsberg Interesting abstract about the innovation velocity and the relation with the latency and bandwith of the human-human communications.
Friday, January 30, 2015
Podcasts/Talks 2015 1 Jan -29 Jan
These are the most interesting talks I saw/heard these last days: