Some recommendations for the Easter Vacations:
- WIP: why limiting work in progress makes sense (Kanban)
- How a handful of tech companies control billions of minds every day Tristan Harris
- LISA17 - Scalability Is Quantifiable: The Universal Scalability Law
- SE Radio Ep 287 Success skills for architects with Neil Ford
- Serverless Design Patterns Yan Cuim (@theburningmonk)
- The Forgotten Ideas in Computer Science - Code BEAM SF 2018 Joe Armstrong. A good index of other talks and computer science resources.
Post a Comment