As a complement of the previous post DevOps concepts and learning path and in case that you prefer watching talks, these are some great talks about DevOps:
Bases for DevOps (Lean / Flow):
- The Efficiency Paradox Niklas Modig. Only 18m to understand the efficiency of flow vs efficiency of resources.
- Competing On The Basis Of Speed Mary Poppendieck
- The Value of Flow 14 09 17 Dan North 27m Great explanation for flow efficiency for soft delivery
- Devops and Dr Deming’s 14 Points John Willis' Ignite talk (Velocity NY 2014) 5mins to understand the relations between DevOps and the ideas of Dr. Deming.
- The (Short) History of DevOps Damon Edwards. 12m
- DOES17 London - The Key to High Performance What the Data Says
- Continuous Delivery Sounds Great But It Won’t Work Here Jez Humble. A new version of a classic one. A great talk.
- How Netflix Thinks of DevOps
- Evolutionary Architecture and Fitness Functions
- The Virtuous Cycle of Velocity: What I Learned About Going Fast at eBay and Google Randy Shoup
Post a Comment