These are the best podcast/talks I've seen/listen to recently:
- facebook management with jocelyn goldfein Software Engineering Daily podcast. A lot of insight into software development macroeconomics.
- Speeding Up Innovation Adrian Cockcroft. Interesting talk about how to use the cloud and how it enables innovation.
- Applying the Serverless Mindset to Any Tech Stack Ben Kehoe. Good talk about how serverless enables a new way of thinking.
- Reliability Engineering: One of the Best Jobs in Software Engineering Mary Poppendieck. Good introduction to reliability engineering and SRE.
- Big Transitions in Small Steps Kent Beck. Very deep ideas about how to make any kind of huge technical change using small and incremental changes. This part of the core of agile... Vertical slicing to make changes in small (low risk) steps.
Post a Comment