These are the best podcast/talks I've seen/listen to recently:
- Enterprise Architecture = Architecting the Enterprise? (Gregor Hohpe) [Architecture, Architecture patterns, Engineering Culture] (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) This session takes a serious but light-hearted look at the role of enterprise architects in modern IT organizations.
- You Must Be CRAZY To Do Pair Programming (Dave Farley) [Agile, Technical Practices, XP] (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) One of the best descriptions I have heard of the usefulness of this practice. Dave provides pair programming examples, describes some pair programming best practices, and challenges some thinking about pair programming patterns and anti-patterns.
- The GIST Framework (Itamar Gilad) [Lean Product Management, Product, Product Discovery, Product Strategy] In this talk from #MTP Engage Manchester consultant Itamar Gilad takes us through his GIST (goals, ideas, steps, tasks) framework.
- Talking Serverless #27 - Gojko Adzic Partner at Neuri Consulting (Gojko Adzic) [Architecture, Microservices, Serverless]
- Reboot Your Team (Christina Wodtke) [Engineering Culture, Product, Product Team, Teams] (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) Christina told us how to reboot the team you have, or build a healthy one from the ground up.
- The Product-Led Journey (John Cutler) [Lean Product Management, Product, Product Discovery, Product Strategy] Interesting insights into the changes needed to become a product led company.
- Scale, Microservices and Flow (James Lewis) [Agile, Architecture, Engineering Culture, Microservices, Teams] Interesting presentation explaining the relationship between high performance teams, flow, complex adaptive systems, and the organization of teams and how it affects the organization scalability.
Post a Comment