These are the best podcast/talks I've seen/listen to recently:
- Cadence: Uber’s Workflow Engine with Maxim Fateev (Maxim Fateev) [Architecture, Scalability] Interesting podcast about cadence, an scalable workflow engine.
- O11ycast - Ep. #12, Speed of Deployment with Rich Archbold of Intercom (Rich Archbold) [Continuous Delivery, Devops, Engineering Culture, Platform, Technical Practices] In episode 12 of O11ycast, Charity Majors and Liz Fong-Jones speak with Rich Archbold of Intercom. They discuss the crucial importance of timely shipping, high-cardinality metrics, and the engineering value of running less software.
- The Art of Modern Ops · Camille Fournier on Building Internal Kubernetes Platforms (Camille Fournier) [Engineering Culture, Platform, Platform as a product] In this latest episode of the “Art of Modern Ops” Camille Fournier (@skamille), Managing Director at Two Sigma and Cornelia Davis (@cdavisafc), CTO at Weaveworks discuss what it takes to build an internal platform within your organization.
- Continuous Delivery and Data Management (Dave Farley) [Continuous Delivery, Technical Practices, XP] In this episode Dave Farley describes the basics of a Continuous Delivery, DevOps, approach for Data. How do we apply the software engineering disciplines of CD to Data? How do we configuration manage, deploy, migrate and test the data related aspects of our systems?
- Continuous Delivery simply explained (Dave Farley) [Continuous Delivery, Technical Practices, XP] (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) In this episode see Continuous Delivery explained by Dave Farley as he explores the fundamentals in a way that helps us to understand the real value in this advanced approach to software development, this engineering-for-software.
- Continuous Deployment or Continuous Delivery? | When To Release (Dave Farley) [Continuous Delivery, Technical Practices, XP] In this episode, Dave Farley explores the differences and helps you to decide which approach is best for you - continuous delivery vs continuous deployment.