These are the best podcast/talks I've seen/listen to recently:
- What It Takes To Be A Software Engineer (Dave Farley) [Engineering Culture, Inspirational, Software Design] [Duration: 0:18:00] (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) Great and concise description of what software engineering is and the forces that apply to our profession.
- MMMSS – The Intrinsic Benefit of Steps (GeePaw Hill) [Agile, Flow, XP] [Duration: 0:12:00] (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) Why we should work in small safe steps (3s).
- Wardley Maps for concious strategy definition (Ismael Castillo, Enrique Caballero) [Architecture, Product Strategy, Wardley maps] [Duration: 0:30:00] Share ideas on how to align strategy and create situational awareness using Wardley Maps, DDD, and Team Topologies among others tools and frameworks.
- The New Faces of Continuous Improvement | Dev Interrupted Engineering Panel (Charity Majors, Kathryn Koehler, Dana Lawson) [Continuous Delivery, Engineering Culture, Teams] [Duration: 0:55:00] A very interesting panel on high performance teams, engineering culture, continuous delivery, etc.
- Keynote: Systems Thinking (Jessica Kerr, Kent Beck) [Inspirational, Systems Thinking] [Duration: 0:59:00] A great introduction to systems thinking.
Post a Comment