Some good talks that I show lately:
- Product related:
- Product Managers,Product Owners and the need for Real End User Validation Richard Mironov. Great talk to understand Product Management (outcomes vs output, discovery and validation, different kind of Product organizations. etc...)
- Escaping the Build Trap Melissa Perri at Mind the Product San Francisco 2017. A classic one to escape from the feature factory mindset.
- The problem with Product Ownership Mark Schwartz Great talk to understand the tension between Agile IT and the classic management that continue thinking that IT is a cost center. Very interesting to understand why Agile IT can not be archived using a classic command & control approach.
- LKUK13: Cycle Time Analytics - Fast #NoEstimate Forecasting & Decision Making Troy Magennis. Good talk about hot to use probabilistic forecasting to obtain better results than using estimates and without all of the problems derived.
- Observability for Emerging Infra: What Got You Here Won't Get You There Charity Majors. Great talk about the complexity of our systems, architectural complexity, the unknowns unknowns and the need for events, observability, and testing in production.