These are the most interesting talks I saw these last days:
- As work gets more complex, 6 rules to simplify Yves Morieux. Cooperation, trust and other "imprescindible" skills for the actual work... and how this idea of classical management is a great skill for a kind of work that now is completly obsolete.
- GOTO 2016 The Future of Software Engineering Mary Poppendieck
- GOTO 2016 Who do You Trust? Beware of Your Brain Linda Rising
- What Google Learned about Creating Effective Teams Matt Sakaguchi. A must... the base for good teams.
- Why 40 Hours is Enough: Lessons from Basecamp Jason Fried
- Organize for Complexity Niels Pflaeging.
- How to Get People to Follow You Simon Sinek (Inside Quest).
- Millennials in the Workplace Simon Sinek (an excerpt from the previous interview at Inside Quest).
- The Build Trap Melissa Perri. Great talk about product development strategy.